Found some interested topic, such as music, sports, cooking, story...etc...Read more... listen more..even speak more...then u will be absolutely fine! Nothing is impossible unless u giving it up!
YEAH!!....Bingo!! How are you doing in TW? we have long long long time no see!! hope you get well in TW...any chance to visit us in HK!?...hahaha...if so let us know!!
Hello! Bryan!!! We have really long time no see, I changed the work these days, so far so good now and how about you? I think that I don't have any plan to HK, maybe when you visit TW next time you can call us!!! ^^
你現在有私人專屬的家教及翻譯啊....不要浪費了!
回覆刪除剛開始一定很吃力啦!看久了應該就會抓到重點,我們以前研究所看國外論文也是,久了就知道抓哪幾行重點,然後術語大概也是那些,希望你的文件也是啦!加油啦!
回覆刪除我覺的我一點重點也抓不到,眼快瞎了= ="
回覆刪除對呀!妳現在有一個專屬家教耶!
回覆刪除不用白不用啦!!
不過姑娘你最近應該真的會爆肝了吧,保重阿~~~
回覆刪除已經爆肝好一陣子啦!!!
回覆刪除身體要顧呀~
回覆刪除Found some interested topic, such as music, sports, cooking, story...etc...Read more... listen more..even speak more...then u will be absolutely fine! Nothing is impossible unless u giving it up!
回覆刪除200% support U!!
Bryan?? 是我認識的那位香港Bryan嗎???
回覆刪除YEAH!!....Bingo!! How are you doing in TW? we have long long long time no see!! hope you get well in TW...any chance to visit us in HK!?...hahaha...if so let us know!!
回覆刪除cheers!
Hello! Bryan!!! We have really long time no see, I changed the work these days, so far so good now and how about you?
回覆刪除I think that I don't have any plan to HK, maybe when you visit TW next time you can call us!!! ^^